Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring is in the Air!


Spring always means the start of new things.  It has me motivated to try some new things! 

Classes are full and fun!  This last Saturday, I was teaching how to create a sewing organizer using the serger.  We had a full class, and I had lots of fun. (I hope they did also!!)
Serge Ahead 2 at Zede's Sewing Studio

Serge Ahead 2 at Zede's Sewing Studio
Then on Saturday afternoon, I was able to participate in the Fayette Fun Fest at Fayette, Missouri.  My husband and I set up a booth that had some of my work for sale. 
Hand painted peacock on silk, and several of my photos transferred onto fabric then quilted.
A felted piece, a fun apron, a painted and embellished wild fire, and my natural bridge photo quilt.

I was really excited to release several patterns that I have been working on.  

I hope to share more with you later on the patterns. 
In all it has been a wonderful start to spring.  I can’t wait to see what else will spring up!

No comments:

Post a Comment