Monday, February 15, 2016

Free-Motion "Fun"damentals

I'm so excited to share that this Saturday I will be launching a new class totally devoted to helping you develop and expand your machine quilting skills!  The name of this class is Free-motion "Fun"damentals.  And as the title suggests, we are going to have some fun as we practice the machine quilting designs.
The class sample for the E's and L's

Each class is designed to focus on one special machine quilting technique.  To start off we are going to work on our E's and L's.  As some of you know, I consider them a basic shape to create many of my machine quilting designs.  I will also share with you all the industry hints and helps, to get you on your way to quilting those tops you have been holding onto.

The best part of this class is that you will have time to work on and develop your skills using your own home sewing machine.  This will help you to replicate the process once you are at home.

So buy out some time to develop your skills, and I will see you on Saturday!  For more information go to www.lindabrattencreations.com

See you there! Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment