Thursday, January 23, 2020

Looking for Some Inspiration???


January is a month full of testing resolutions set to improve our lives.  I have found that those easiest to keep are the ones we truly are inspired by.  That being said, did any of you resolve to become more creative this year?

One way to be inspired to be more creative is increase you knowledge in an area you love.  This year I am excited to be teaching a variety of different quilting and sewing classes at different venues. Check out what is happening in the next couple of weeks!


Saturday, January 25, 10 am Quilt 4U, Columbia, MO


Saturday, January 25, 1 pm Quilt 4U, Columbia, MO



Pushing the Rulers, 2020 Session Mandatory First Class, Saturday, February 1, 10 am, Rooster Creek Quilting, Holts Summit, MO 



Fabric Postcards, February 1, 1 pm, Rooster Creek Quilting, 

Have I tempted you to try something new?  

Do you know of a Quilt Shop or Guild that would love to have me present?  Go to my website at www.LindaBrattenCreations.com and fill out a contact form, and I would be happy to send a list of the programs I present.


Get the latest list of my upcoming presentations and workshops each month in my free monthly newsletter, 
Linda B Creative.   



Off to prepare for my workshops!


No comments:

Post a Comment