Monday, July 29, 2019

4th Annual Rooster Creek Quilt Show, 2019




Before the show I was able to interview, Teresa Cuno, the owner of Rooster Creek Quilting in Holts Summit, MO about this year's event.  Check it out here.

It was great to be able to see some great quilts, that were vintage, art, traditional, modern and some created by young quilters entered into the show. The winners of each category is posted in the Rooster Creek Quilter Facebook Group and on the Rooster Creek Quilting Facebook page.




This year I was able to have a vendor booth at the Rooster Creek Quilt Show. I love being able to share my work with other quilters.  This year I released several new patterns, including 3 new patterns that feature my Faux Batik Panel technique.




I also revamped my Little Escapes-A Day at the Beach pattern.



Finally, I was able to introduce my own greeting cards that feature some of my favorite quilts and quilted elements.

My booth was large enough to demo some of my favorite techniques.


It was great to meet others just as passionate about quilting as you are.


Thanks to Mike and Teresa Cuno, and all the Rooster Creek Quilters for a great show.  I love the new venue location.

I also want to send a special thank you to all my assistants Brooke, Riley, and Brett.  I could not have done it without you and your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment