Thursday, January 14, 2021

Virtual Learning Opportunities

 Hello Creatives,

I wanted to remind you of some upcoming virtual learning opportunities. On January 30th at 1pm Central Time, I will be presenting the Anytime Table Runner virtual class. 



This is a great opportunity to learn more about using thick threads in your serger and learning how to create a fun and versatile table runner.  In addition, I will share why quilters want a serger in their studio.




Then on February 20th at 1 pm Central Time, I will go live with my Quilting on the Edge program.  




This features how to use the Baby Lock/Westalee Exclusive Ruler set.  I also share the basics of using rulers.  Participants will then be able to create the two blocks that are featured in the virtual class.




Both classes are being hosted by Quilt 4U, the Baby Lock dealer in Columbia, MO.  You can sign up for the events by going to their website: www.Quilt4U.com.

I hope to see you there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment