Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fayette Fun Festival

This May, Brett helped me to set up a booth at the Fayette Fun Festival.  It was an opportunity to display my work and sell my patterns and designs.  It also provided an opportunity to meet our new neighbors, since we had recently moved into the area.
The front of our outdoor booth.

My Peacock Shawl





     



I digitized the peacock feather for machine embroidery, then I free-motion, thread painted the bird with my sewing machine.
My apron from an apron challenge and a variety of mixed media quilts.
More mixed media quilts.
This is my Peacock Passion quilt.  It is hand painted on silk, machine pieced and quilted, and decorated with a variety of embellishments. It is an original design of mine.  The other quilts are photo transfer quilts, using family photographs.
Testing out my new logo.

We met a lot of people that day, made a few contacts, and held up under a few gusts of wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment