Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Last Post for 2013


Well this is the last post for 2013.  I can’t believe the year is over, as you can see it has been another eventful year for my family and my business.  At this time I would like to spend some time remembering those who have touched our lives, but are no longer with us.

Anton Jelinek's Family, Richard is in the center back.
This year my uncle Richard passed away.  I’m sure it was exceptionally hard on his family since they had just gone through the pain of losing a sister.  My Uncle Richard and Aunt Donna live on the farm that my father and his father were raised on.  I always enjoyed visiting them (they were a family with five children, which translates to always someone to play with!)  I guess the historian in me appreciated knowing that they lived on the “family farm”.  My thoughts and prayers to all of you as you heal from your loss.

On a personal note our family has taken several losses with our furry family members.  Our beloved dog, Brady, passed away early in the year.   
Brady

Then this fall we lost our family cat, Chance Lee.  Both were loyal to our family; helping our sons learn responsibility and love.
Chance Lee

Now that we are officially empty nesters, I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.  We have added a new furry family member. 
Rudy


However, he is not as loving as the others, and is 17 pounds of  attitude when it comes to what he thinks is his.  I guess we all are adjusting to changes.
I guess he was cold.


May you all have a great start to the New Year, and may you have plenty of blessings to count.  Good Night-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment