Sunday, October 7, 2012
Mixing Things Up
It was created to participate in a fall challenge for the Beatrice, NE Quilter's Guild Show. The sunbonnet block was a red work pattern from a quilting magazine. I wish that I could remember which one it was! Instead of doing the hand embroidery, I used textile paints to create the block. The rest of the quilt is machine pieced, hand appliqued, and hand quilted.
If someone knows where I found the sunbonnet pattern, let me know and I will be sure to give them credit. I guess that is a big lesson in documenting all information on the back of your quilts!
Peeking into the Past, Linda B