Thursday, October 20, 2016

MQX Midwest--Let the Fun Begin!

Click Here for Information about MQX Midwest


I have finally arrived in Springfield, IL, after much prepping and packing. 

This week I will be teaching at the MQX Quilt Festival-Midwest.  My Mixed Media Techniques for Your Quilted Projects is my favorite lecture/demonstration to share.  I will show you how to use a variety of techniques, and the best part is that you do not have to be "artistic" to use these items!

 A brief summary of it is in this slide show that I created.
This class is Friday, October 21st from 4-6 pm.

On Saturday, October 22nd from 1-5pm I will be teaching my Nature Inspired Quilting Motifs.  This hands on workshop is designed to help you develop low-to no mark free-motion quilting motifs to use in your quilted projects.  It is great for the confident beginner, and even though the class is taught on the domestic sewing machine, the skills are easily transferred to the long arm. 


Many of the motifs in this quilt are covered in the workshop!
 
There are still a few openings, and I would love to meet you in person!

Getting ready to see the show!---Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment