Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sew Very Busy!

This week has been a blast!  I have really enjoyed hosting the 52 Quilters blog, Instagram and Twitter accounts.

On the blog this week I shared how I got into quilting and what my passion in quilting is.  If you are interested in getting to know me better, check them out!




I was also able to attend MQX Midwest.  See my post about some of the quilts and exhibits I loved on the 52 Quilters Instagram account.




Finally, this happened and I am so excited!!!


I have been working hard to get my patterns out on the market.  These are all PDF and ZIP files so they can easily be downloaded once they are purchased.  There is a quick link on my website or you can go there now by using this link.

Next on my to do list....The October Linda B Creative Newsletter.  Have you signed up for the free monthly newsletter?  Here is the link!


Sew Very Busy this Week, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I am SO happy for you! I hope new doors continue to open for you.

    ReplyDelete