Thursday, October 17, 2019

Asking for a Friend...

This month was the last block of my Paper Snowflakes BOM.  Next month we will meet to finish adding setting blocks and completing the top.

So my friend, Erma W.  is asking for opinions on which fabric to use as the setting block fabrics. So let me share the choices.

Choice A

The first choice is a small hounds tooth print that reads a warm burnt orange from a distance.


This is what the fabric looks like close up, and it has all the colors of the block fabrics.




Choice B

Choice B is a maroon printed plaid.  It also contains the colors from the blocks.



So be sure to leave your choice, A or B,  in the comments below and I will let my friend know your response!

Thanks for the help!



2 comments:

  1. I would definitely go with B . Fabric A seems a little too busy and takes away from the main event! Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete