Monday, March 20, 2023

Hello Spring!!!


The Irises are from my Faux Batik Panel Patterns.


 I love the thought of the earth waking up after a long winter sleep.  Each season has its own special beauty, but spring means flowers.  My favorite flower is the lilac. 



Missouri Spring, by Linda Bratten


 Not only does the smell awaken my senses, but the small little flowers have variations in color that seem to change as they open up. This reminds me that we are small parts of a larger picture, just like the lilac flower. As such we can use our influence for the good.  


You can download this phone and screen wallpaper!

Just a reminder to the members of the Linda B Creative Facebook Group, you can still download my spring phone and computer wallpaper in the files section of the group!

Hoping that this spring will bring you an abundance of flowers to inspire your creativity!





No comments:

Post a Comment