Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 In Review



This past week I have been making plans and sewing for my classes in 2014.  However, before 2013 slips by I would like to take some time to reflect on some major and minor events that were noteworthy.  I hope to have 13 flashbacks from 2013.  So here is the first. . . .Starting off early in 2013, I took the advice of my students and began working on my Meandering Methods, a No Mark Method of Free-Motion Machine Quilting, Workbook.   After many meals in front of my computer, and with the help of my good friend Sheri, I was able to complete it!
The finished workbook!

This workbook contains the information that I present in my Meandering Methods workshop.  The feedback from my students using it has been great!   

So now I am currently finishing my workbooks for Nature Inspired Quilting Motifs and Fun with Feathers Workbooks.   

My students continue to motivate me to be a better teacher, and for this I am very appreciative. -Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment