Thursday, December 5, 2019

My Favorite Quilting Tool

I missed yesterday’s post, since I was traveling back to Nebraska.  My Mother blacked out on Sunday and has been in out of the hospital since then.  She is doing much better, so I will catch up with yesterday’s prompt of my favorite tool.


While I have many, I would have chose the rotary cutter and acrylic rulers. If you have ever used templates and scissors to cut out a quilt, you will have appreciate the way the rotary cutter and rulers have improved the quilting process.  The accuracy and the time reducer that the rotary cutter and rulers have given quilters opened the door to many quilters who didn’t have lots of extra time for creative pursuits.

I so love these tools, I cut my garments and other projects out with them also.


No comments:

Post a Comment