Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My Quilt Fabric Scraps


December is my month to prep for next year's classes.  This year I am creating classes that are intended to reinforce basic quilt making skills.  I have created lessons that look at traditional piecing techniques in a variety of ways.  


So my fabric scraps  come from my Basic Skill Builder sampler quilt.  As you can see there will be a variety of topics that we will cover in each session.  It is not a block of the month, since some sessions we will be creating two (or more) blocks for the sampler.  

Are you ready to grow as a quilterLooking to improve your skills?  I would love to have you in my class.  Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, Linda B Creative, where I share when and where I will be teaching next! Use this link to subscribe.


Off to create more classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment