Friday, December 13, 2019

My Favorite Color is....


Yesterday's prompt was my favorite color.  And today's prompt is my least favorite color.  Since I missed yesterday's post, I will cover both today



To be truthful, I haven't met a color that I don't like.  But overall, I really love cobalt blue.  It just really worked for me. I love the bold hue, especially in glass and in the Blue Willow dishes that I love.

So it is no surprise that I adore the colors found in peacock feathers.


What is your favorite color?  Looking for color inspiration?  Be sure to check out my Pinterest Boards dedicated to different colors at Linda Bratten Creations.  Click here to go to my Pinterest Boards.


They are great ways to find color schemes to use in your projects and quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment