Sunday, December 1, 2019

The 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge


This month I am participating in the 31 Day Blog Post Challenge hosted by Cheryl Sleboda of Muppin.com.   

She has created a list of fun posts to share with all of you and I am excited to be a part of the fun! 


So let me introduce myself, I started quilting shortly after the birth of my first son, and I haven't stopped since.  


I have always had an interested in all creative things thanks to my creative influences, my Mother and Grandmother.  They were great at taking a few resources and creating something wonderful.

I live in central Missouri, U.S.A. where I teach sewing and quilting classes.  I am also an online instructor with Craftsy/Bluprint and on my own platform, which can be found on my website: www.LindaBrattenCreations.com.


I have a free monthly newsletter and companion Facebook group, Linda B Creative where I share projects and Quilt-alongs to inspire my fellow creative people. Please subscribe to join in the fun, by Clicking Here!

The is the Pumpkin Spice Quilt-Along project from the Linda B Creative Facebook Group

While my roots are traditional quilts, I really love to create Studio/Art Quilts.  My passion is to use mixed media products to enhance my sewing and quilting projects.  Do any of you use mixed media products on your projects?  I would love to hear what you use and how you use it.

This is one of my favorite wall hangings, Peacock Passion.

I hand painted the peacock on Dupioni silk.
 Be sure to check out all the other bloggers participating in the 31 Day Blog Challege, they can be found here!

Off to write my  Linda B Creative Newsletter for December!





No comments:

Post a Comment